Community Health Needs Assessment
Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA) and Implementation Strategy Reports
Every three years, UofL Hospital takes part in a community process known as the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA). We work with Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness, along with other community organizations, to prioritize the health needs of our community. An accompaniment to the CHNA is the Implementation Strategy report, which outlines UofL Hospital's plan for the addressing the priority needs identified in the CHNA.
The completion of these reports and subsequent approval and adoption by the University Medical Center Board of Directors complies with CHNA requirements mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 and federal tax-exemption requirements.
- 2020-2022 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2020-2022 Community Health Needs Assessment: Implementation Strategies
- 2014-2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2014-2016 Implementation Strategy
- 2017-2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2017-2019 Implementation Strategy
- 2017-2019 CHNA Infographic
Community Health Needs Assessments Feedback
Xổ số miền bắc tuần trướcPlease provide your feedback on our Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy report. Fill out the form below with feedback and suggestions. Input will be considered as we design and conduct our next assessment.