Become a Healthcare Hero at UofL Hospital, UofL Brown Cancer Center or Center for Women and Infants
No matter what job title is displayed on an employee’s badge, each employee is an essential part of everything we do at UofL Hospital.
Patients and their families are the focus of who we are and what we do. All of UofL Hospital’s employees are Healthcare Heroes. Everyone’s role helps make our mission successful.
Why choose us?
Be a part of the more 2,300 people serving our community each day at UofL Hospital, UofL Brown Cancer Center and Center for Women and Infants.
Xổ số miền bắc tuần trướcWhat distinguishes us from any other medical center in the city, state, region, country and the world is our affiliation with the University of Louisville, the University of Louisville Health Science Center and University of Louisville Physicians. We are recognized globally for the transitional research and clinical trials, and the teaching and training of world class physicians and nurses.
Our employees are talented, and passionate about the work they do. They are proud to be a part of an organization dedicated to helping more than 300,000 patients and families each year. Each and every employee contributes important skills and ideas toward our common goal … to provide patients exceptional care by integrating evidence-based knowledge, integrity and compassion.
You will be treated as a valued team member and receive many opportunities ranging from continuing education, exposure to state-of-the-art treatment methodologies, working beside nationally renowned physicians and clinicians to competitive pay rates and attractive benefit packages.
OUR OUTSTANDING BENEFITS
- Health Insurance: Through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance: Through MetLife
- Vision Insurance: Through EyeMed
- Life Insurance: Through Prudential
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Services
- Dependent Child Care Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan: Through Lincoln Financial
- Paid Time Off (PTO: Based on every hour worked in pay period)
- Voluntary AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- Meals – Cafeteria discount
- Parking – Free at assigned locationJob Shadowing Program